02-10-2015, 09:26 PM
Surely it is time to digest the Janata great loss in the super great battle of Delhi elections. While it would take time to analyze the party's victory AAP or the other, there can be structured as 5 Reasons AAP attracted educated public that were somewhat influenced by the Janata just 6 months back -
1. Action speaks louder than words - somewhere Janata could not show the action promised by Modi. The Board understands that nothing is really brought in 9 months but may AAP convincingly conveyed the message does not meet expectations
2. much promise and under - deliver - Janata fell victim to the famous concept of MBA more promising and under delivering. As the Indian public was already in a good mood for some modi-fication and modified literally politics, deja-vu happened Janata but this time it did AAP
3. divided concentration - the Modi government has been divided concentration on key issues and focused on the presentation of India to the world just as well forget the aam aadmi and India average and their needs and desires
4. digital media - it is said that all communication involved Janata around and Kejriwal as "Once bitten twice shy people" could be a risk, but instead talk like Delhi and their needs will be addressed by him Kejriwal all platforms and maintained constantly apologizing for leaving in just 49 days
5. fast results and performance - shows the time! The public demands polite and respect something that spreads quickly. The level of patience has covered instantly demanded change and that is exactly what happened with Janata
AAP concentrated above all loopholes and created a phenomenon that did believe and speak to classes and masses in their favor.
"Garbage man is a treasure of another man," probably sums up the electoral scene of Delhi 2015 election.