01-07-2015, 06:46 PM
CU Shah Arts College, one of the prestigious colleges located in the heart of the old city of Ahmedabad. It is managed by Gujarat Law Society - an institute with outstanding contributions to the knowledge sector in Gujarat. Works for maintenance of the highest standards in education, consisting Institute of 38 educational and nearly 33,000 students in pre primary after graduation and professional education. Outstanding personalities related to the law, industry and education has made a huge contribution to the development of this institute.
CU Shah Arts college, one of the thirty-eight educational units of GLS located near Siddi Saiyed Mosque, a centuries-old architectural and cultural monument. College was established in the year 1960 as "The City Law and Arts College."
One of the notable features of the college that marks it out is its commitment to fulfill the aspirations of students for upward mobility since most of them come from the lower and middle socioeconomic strata of society. They also represent a uniquely rich and varied linguo-cultural group.
Duration: - 3 years
Admission rules: -
Recordings are available for higher study went candidates fulfill criteria.by Gujarat University.
According merit list declared by the college
Preliminary eligibility certificate of Gujarat University is required for students from states than Gujarat.
• College is one of the fastest developing city in Gujarat ie Ahmedabad. The college has beautifully designed campus.
• The school has awarded its students a large space for library with a collection of over 29,000 books and periodicals. IT infrastructure of the college is also unbeatable.
• It has a spacious vestibule various extracurricular activities annual day, guest lectures, film screening, etc. It has a capacity of more than 500 audiences.
• College infrastructure also includes language lab, staff room, ladies room, psychology lab, counseling cell, etc.
• College gymkhana is the liveliest place in the campus where all students find a good time and relax their mind and body by playing indoors.
Eligibility: Students must have passed 10 + 2 level examination conducted by Gujarat state government or equivalent from a recognized university.
Admission: Access to this institute is entirely based on merit list announced by the college.
Dr. Sanjaykumar M. Vakil
Designation: - principal