03-16-2015, 07:26 PM
Before jumping on why all the issues to be considered in the next two days. We will review the structure of the math test CBSE 2015.
1. Students who appeared for the examination Note that all questions are required.
2. The question paper consists of 26 questions divided into three sections A, B and C.
3. A section consists of 6 questions each brand
4. Section B consists of 13 questions of four marks each and
5. Section C includes 7 questions six marks each.
6. All questions are to answer a section in a word, a sentence or as per requirement exact questions
7. There is no general election. However, internal choice has been provided in some questions of four brands and six. Students should try one of the only alternatives to all these questions.
8. Please note use of calculator is not allowed. You can ask the logarithmic tables, if necessary.
XII CBSE Board Exam math class: 7 important issues for review
Topics to be reviewed closely to score 90 percent cited.
1. continuity and differentiability
2. Three Dimensional Geometry
3. probability (Bayes' theorem)
4. Linear Programming
5. matrices and determinants
6. Application of derivatives (word problem)
7. Differential Equations