05-05-2014, 03:18 PM
IIS University is a cosmopolitan and vibrant and the thirty - eighth explain : to - be - a - Universities of India , Ministry of Human Resource Development , Government of India "A" is classified . Are there credit - based programs that follows the pattern of study and semester system offered by the University . Evaluation system consists of two components, namely continuous assessment are (CA ) and semester - end - test (see ) included . C with a revenue share of 30 % of the total test results , homework, quiz to see which accounts for the remaining 70% of the total score is based on attendance, based on dual estimation. Both components are essential , both in passing, I personally make sure credits. Students , therefore, regular lessons and tests and other components in the truest sense are advised to c . After successful completion of the courses degrees , certificates and diplomas awarded by the University of IIS .
Semester credit -based systems , innovative programs and students to face that allow the emergence of the future and to the needs of the emerging challenges India. Extra - earning activities within the prescribed time, additional credit facilities but also facilitates all round development of the students.
For More Please visit : http://myexamresult.net/results/2139-iis...sults-2014