India Exam Result Post Office Mail Guard, 2015 for MTS and Posts the postman just released online to indiapost.gov.in
India post office announced the results of recruitment for the following posts-Mail Guard, MTS (Multi tasking staff) and the postman. Applicants may download their results online, on the website of the Indian Post Office. Candidates who took part in the recruit exams in question should follow the steps below to download their results on-line.
View more details for the latest Exam results
Online results Download India Postal Exam criteria for 2015:
1. go to the official website of India Post Office at indiapost.gov.in.
2. go to employee Corner on the site to access the latest notifications related to employment and recruitment results of the page of the site.
3. Employee's Corner will have separate links for the following: recruitment and results, Training courses, Software support, news and events, promotions and postings and circulars, rules and last orders respectively.
4. go to the section on recruitment and results on the website and to find links to all recruitment results were declared on line.
5. click on the active links in the resulting Mail Guard recruitment, MTS (Multi tasking staff) and the postman.
6. Open the same and confirm the choice in recruitment examinations in question.
7. Download, print, and save the results.
Candidates may download their results directly from the links official site, as listed below.
Read more: India Post the result of examination of 2015-2016 | The result date of 2015 | Http://SarkariExam. sarkariexaam.com/India post office-exam-results/72578 # ixzz3QIe7FXSJ