02-23-2015, 08:19 PM
A final announcement has been announced by Indian Navy and invites step 12 application form or candidates Graduate single Indian men and women for the start of the academic year in June 2015 to join the Indian Navy SSC as official as Pilot / Observer. Job hunters who are interested to join and make future Indian Navy SSC contracting officer as Pilot / Observer for the course begins June at the Naval Academy Ezhimala India, to be applied in order to present before the last date of Kerala . Details on the contract must be mentioned below:
Indian Navy Recruitment details:
Course Name: SSC official as Pilot / Observer
Applicants must pass 12 (PCM) or Graduate / da in any stream with 60% marks at least a Govt recognized board or university.
Details of age:
General age of candidates is between 19 to 24 years or born between 2 January 1991 and 01 January 1996; both dates inclusive. Age relaxation depends reserved candidates according to the rules.
Candidates will be issued call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) interviews based on their performance in educational qualifications. Final selection is based on the cantonder SSB interview.
Deadline for submission: 03-10-2014
How to apply:
Applicants must submit online application for this entry visit the official website of Indian Navy expects to out last date.
Instructions for filling form through the online mode:
1. click on the button gets official 'under the "Apply Online" on the main page.
2. Fill out the registration form online. Have provided tips to help you fill in the fields highlight each field. Click here for complete details.
3. before clicking the Submit button you should check whether all the data entered on the form are correct as you will not be able to make corrections after saving the registry.
4. after submitting the form, an "application number" is generated by the system and displayed on the screen. This application number automatically appears in the print of the form. If the system does not generate the application number is not an indication of acceptance of application system.
5. Print two copies of the application form online with the system generated application number. A copy of the application is to be duly signed and sent to:
Box no. 02,
Road Nagar PO,
New Delhi - 110 023