01-08-2015, 09:24 PM
Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has issued a notification of employment and invited applications from eligible candidates to fill 72 seats Inspector of schools, teacher inspecting officer (drugs), Information and Cultural official entries and applications may apply in the prescribed format on or before 27-01-2015. More details about these places like age limit, educational qualifications, selection procedure, registration, last date of application, etc. as requested TPSC contract in 2015 are listed below: -
Details of vacancies TPSC recruitment 2015
No.of Total posts: 72 posts
I. inspector of schools: 33 posts
II. Professor: 20 posts
Name of specialization / subject:
1. Civil Engineering: 06 posts
2. Electrical Engineering: 02 posts
3. Mechanical Engineering: 03 posts
4. Electronic & Telecommunication Engineering: 06 posts
5. Fashion engineering technology: 02 posts
6. Mathematics: 01 Email
III. Official Information & Cultural (Group-B non-Gazette): 08 posts
IV. Inspecting officer (drugs): 11 posts
Applicants who are applying for these positions must have Master / Degree in any subject secure at least 45% marks from any recognized University & BT / B.Ed., University Degree / Master in Engineering / Technology in the relevant branch with first branches of engineering, bachelor / master degree in engineering / technology in the branches of textile engineers, parts manufacturing technology for technology branch of fashion, Master appropriate subject with first class or equivalent level Master's degree or UGC affiliated University for science & Humanities branch, recognized University and a Bachelor of prayers candidates refer official notification by mail wise educational qualification details.
Applicants who wish to apply for these positions of his age should not be more than 40 years as 27-01-2015. However, the relaxation of upper age limit will be applicable according to the rules.
Applicants who are applying for group-A sites are required to pay the application fee of Rs.200 / -General and Rs.150 / - ST / SC / BPL card / physically handicapped candidates. Those who are applying for positions of group-B have to pay Rs.150 / - General Rs.100 / -for ST / SC / BPL card / candidates with disabilities.
1. Candidates can download the application from the web http://www.tpsc.gov.in payment of the fee for the account No.31176521319 the State Bank of India (basic banking branches) in favor of the Secretary, Tripura public Service Commission.
2. Candidates can obtain the application form will be available at all branches / extension counters of the bank grams Tripura Tripura state, the fee payment through special deposit slip to the account No. 14711 favor of the Secretary, TPSC.
Selection of candidates will be based on the screening test / interview.
Last application date: 27-01-2015
How to apply:
Eligible applicants and eligible individuals who meet all qualifications may submit duly filled in prescribed form along with two recent stamp size photographs of the applicant in the application and admit card, post-card indicates that self-directed announcement no. and applied for entry name at the reception desk of the Secretariat no later than 27-01-2015 TPSC to 05:00 PM.